Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Mobility Aids    Adapting to a Life of Decreased Mobility

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adapting to a Life of Decreased Mobility
 Login/Join

Picture of Bruce
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
This will be the last manual I mention in the ALS Association’s ‘Living with ALS’ series. Once again, since many symptoms with ALS are similar to Kennedy’s Disease, I found some of the information relevant and potentially useful for those of us with SBMA, if not today, then perhaps sometime in the future.

Functioning When Your Mobility is Effected is an overview on the subject of mobility issues and possible solutions as the condition progresses. It also discusses adapting your activities and your home to accommodate the declining capabilities. Look through the Table of Contents to see if any of the topics has an interest to you.