Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fundraising
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Team GB Fundraising.
Our mission is to raise funds for our Raising Awareness plans.
We are off to a great start with pledges,and event ideas. To date we have 3 team members who are going to do a sponsored parachute jump.
Other members of our team are planning other ways to raise funds. All the details will be posted early January when I have more info. So... as they say, 'watch this space.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Just to update everyone about our Fundraising efforts.
Couple of small setbacks, but things are progressing. Its still way too wet and windy for Para jump. It will probably happen Late Spring. Leaflets, and cover letters are being designed and written ready for printing. We also have a website in the building stages. It will have a direct link to our Facebook Group, and a link here at KDA. All takes time but we will get there. Best regards to everyone. Eric.
Well done Eric and 'your team' Please let me know when it is time to call in the pledges. Meanwhile, carry on leading from the front.
Hi Graham. Always good to hear from you. Things got a little slow for a while. Cant believe the red tape for opening a Bank account. Await Appointment by post, was the treasurer elected by a Quorum. Who is the Chairman.
Treasurer has to be voted by Quorum. Anyway the girls have got it in hand now but what a palava. The campaign is gaining ground and my recent talks with the MNDA have opened more links and offers of help. Keeping me busy for sure. Hope things aren't too bad for you. You are still often in my thoughts. All the best to you Graham and best wishes to your family.
Take Care Buddy. Eric.