Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Woman with KD, Where are you??
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman with KD, Where are you??
 Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
First, I looked around the site and thought it weird that some of the recent symptoms of mine were my tongue was swollen and I was biting it more. It was dry and seemed brittle. I was so thirsty and felt the need to rehydrate the lil' critter. My teeth hurt, bottoms of feet and palms of hands hurt. My scalp hurt. All nail beds hurt. I tasted metal and lost appetite again. I hated to smell even flowers. It could be virus related, or my neck is in very bad shape and lots of nerves being pinched. I felt inflammation over my entire body. Some issues seem to slowly resolve. Others persist. And I can't spell achalasia right? Is it acalasia or achalasia?? Do any of the fellas suffer from that particular thing? Weird.