Kennedys Disease Community
Terry Waite

This topic can be found at:
https://kennedysdisease.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8581031121/m/6447047186

04-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Bruce
Terry Waite
Lou Tudor, the president of the KDA posted this on Facebook yesterday.

We are deeply saddened to hear that Terry Waite has suffered a massive stroke today and is on life support.

Terry is one of the founders of the KDA.
May God bless Terry and his family.
KDA Facebook
04-11-2016, 07:10 AM
Bruce
Lou Tudor posted the following message last night:

Terry Waite has left this world a better place. We all grieve to know he is no longer with us, but celebrate his life of bringing us all together to find a cure for KD.
May he rest in peace in Gods arms.
+++++++++++++

My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family.
04-11-2016, 08:56 AM
graham lee
Beautifully stated Lou. I second your words wholeheartedly. A very sad day indeed. My thoughts are with Susanne and his family.Without their efforts we would not be here today.
Graham.
04-19-2016, 07:53 AM
Cam
I was wondering how he was doing; my condolences to his family. When I first started experiencing the terror of laryngeal spasms, Terry was the one who explained what was going on, and generally eased my mind. While I never met the man in person, I owe him a debt of gratitude.
04-19-2016, 10:06 AM
Bruce
Terry was the reason I joined the KDA. I found him online and we communicated several times via email. He encouraged me to join and the rest is history. Through the years, Susanne was the spark-plug and Terry was the anchor for maintaining and growing the KDA. I know it can happen at anytime, but 56 is just too young.
04-29-2016, 10:57 PM
ToddAllen
I'm very saddened to learn of Terry's death. He and Susanne have done so much to help speed the day when there is treatment for our condition and I wish he would be here to share in our joy when that day comes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ToddAllen,