Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Due to ill health.
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi everyone.
Just to confirm that our friend Graham Lee has had to resign as joint administrator here on Team-GB. It is purely due to health issues and I know how dissapointed he is. Many thanks for all your help Graham and best wishes to you. Graham will still be keeping an eye on us but not so active as he has been. Eric
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Graham, take care of yourself and keep in touch. I always enjoy hearing from you.
Thank you Eric for your post and understanding, also Bruce for your kind comment.
Due to the cold and wet conditions at present I am using my ventilator much more than is usual. This is a setback which will pass but I know that my breathing difficulties will not go away. I have withdrawn from administration duties now, rather than in the new year when I hope we really get the ball rolling for T-GB. I will remain on the forums and facebook page as usual. If I can help anybody at any time please ask, I would be delighted to assist.
My Best To All.
Graham.
Graham Take manuka honey for strengthening your immune system.You will get back your health soon then i hope so!!!
Hi Chris. Thank you for your welcome advice and concern. I will try it out.
Best Regards.
Graham.