Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Great Britain  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Kennedy's Disease - Great Britain Facebook Page
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kennedy's Disease - Great Britain Facebook Page
 Login/Join

Picture of Bruce
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Here is the link to the Kennedy's Disease group in Great Britain:
Kennedy's Disease - Great Britain

This is the link to the KDA Facebook Page:
KDA Facebook

This is the link to the KDA Website:
KDA Website

This is the link to the "Living with Kennedy's Disease" blog:
http://kennedysdisease.blogspot.com/
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi everyone. I write to congratulate Eric and his 'team' on the progress he and they have made regarding the setting up of the UK forum and website. There is so much work that is unseen by the rest of us, I for one am greatly impressed and grateful for their efforts.
Graham.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Graham.
Always good to hear from you. Things are looking good for us regarding our awareness campaign. Karen our treasurer, and Diane our secretary are doing a great job behind the scenes. Cornwall Disability have agreed to do a feature in their monthly magazine about what we are doing and beyond that we are going to try and get some national coverage in other magazines. As soon as the cycle events are done we shall be making a start on our leaflet and cover letter distribution. We have had to apply for charity status with HMRC and the Charity Comission so in the future we will be able to help fundraise for research into KD. So all is good. Best wishes to you Graham and hoping you are coping ok. Eric