Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

support group ?
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I'm wanting to know if anyone is interested in forming a support group. Virtual meeting perhaps (weekly, every other week, monthly?). Possibly even two groups, one for patients the other for care takers.
I know my wife and I both struggle at times managing the mental aspects of how this disease is affecting our lives.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Men’s Support Group

It sounds like there is significant interest in forming an online support group. To get things going, we will have a kickoff zoom meeting for men on Saturday February 25th at 12:00 noon EST. During this first call, we will: 1) introduce ourselves; 2) pick a time for regular calls; 3) identify discussion topics; and 4) identify volunteers to help facilitate each call. If you are interested in participating, email [MensZoomChat@kennedysdisease.org](mailto:MensZoomChat@kennedysdisease.org) to receive a zoom invite.

If you would like to join a carrier or care giver support group, send an email to the same address ([MensZoomChat@kennedysdisease.org](mailto:MensZoomChat@kennedysdisease.org)) and indicate your interest. We will then get you in touch with the right people.