Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    In Memory of my Uncle Pat Griffin

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Memory of my Uncle Pat Griffin
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I would like to extend thanks to everyone for their kind words and prayers during this time. I would like everyone to know that this organization meant the world to my Uncle Pat. All I can say is thank you and keep up the good fight.

Remeber that your Attitude Determines Your Altitude,

Jeremy Petersen

Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hello, my name is judith griffin petersen, Pat;s older sister. I would like to thankyou for all the emails regarding Pat. He touched so many lives. He was very prud of starting the kda. Even though he had some very tough times, his great spirit and attitude, brought him through. If I can have half as much strength and the attitude, he had in life. I will be a better and stronger person. The people he met through the kda meant alot to him. He will always be in our hearts, so he won;t ever be forgotten, thanks judy griffin petersen