Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Coping Skills - Mind, Body and Heart

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coping Skills - Mind, Body and Heart
 Login/Join

Picture of Bruce
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I ran across a link to the ALS Association’s ‘Living with ALS Manuals’. Since many symptoms with ALS are similar to Kennedy’s Disease, I explored the manuals and found some of the information relevant and potentially useful for those of us with SBMA.

Today’s manual, “Coping with Change” also has some excellent insights into getting through the
shock of a life changing diagnosis and moving on with your life. It is meant for the individual as well as the family members. The author’s writing style is comfortable and personal – like he is talking directly to you. I highly recommend reading this manual no matter where you are in the process of living with Kennedy’s Disease.

Follow this link to read the Table of Contents and a few excerpts to see if reading the guide has an interest to you. I highly recommend it.