Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Any other Cluster Migraine sufferers?

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any other Cluster Migraine sufferers?
 Login/Join

Picture of Robbie2
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
My husband, who was diagnosed with KD in 2006, has suffered from cluster migraine headaches every two years or so since he was about 22 years old. He is now 61. I was wondering if there is any relationship at all between cluster migraines and KD, as this is also quite a rare syndrome?
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I am no expert, but I have not heard of any association. Anyone else?
Picture of Bruce
Robbie, I have not heard of any association between the two. My sister-in-law has them also and she does not have the gene.
Picture of Robbie2
I didn't think it was likely that there was a link, but thought it was worth asking about. They (cluster migraines) are miserable things, so it's just as well! Thankfully, Terry seems to have come through this last bout, so here's hoping they don't make another appearance for a few years. Your sister-in-law has my sympathies, Bruce. I hope she doesn't get them often.