Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Dr Bravver and the ALS/MDA clinic Charlote NC

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Bravver and the ALS/MDA clinic Charlote NC
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Went there for a two day evaluation, Dr Elena Bravver is outstanding and the team that I met there is amazing. This is how medical care should be compassionate, no waiting around at all, after you see one person of the team your on to the next they cover everything that affects you or could possibly affect you in the future.

It is really comforting receiving care from a place where Kennedy's disease is known and they understand and are prepared for all aspects for the disease.

On a side note happy to report I am doing well know problems any where really just some slight weakness in a couple of areas that they tested strength in I am about 10% less than what I should be at for my age, height, and weight in a couple of areas. Nothing that is noticeable but it is there hopefully things go really slow.

They recommended I continue exercising so going to get back in the gym ASAP.

If anyone is near Charlotte NC and seeking great care or want more information about my experience with care from there, I am more than happy to help.

Also thank you Kennedy's Disease Association for the great website without this website I would not have found out about Dr. Bravver as being someone who specializes in Kennedy's patient care.

Take care all and god bless
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Dorsey, I am happy to hear it worked out for you. Thanks for your recommendation. I hope others will find it beneficial.

Take care and stay upright!