Mask wearing Covid question

This topic can be found at:
https://kennedysdisease.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8581031121/m/8027012796

10-16-2021, 10:36 AM
Kal
Mask wearing Covid question
Hi
I have a question about masks for Covid,
I have had difficulty breathing when wearing a mask. I sometimes have to cough allot and choke. I don’t know if it’s psychological or real.
My throat actually closed a couple of times and almost passed out
I have to wear at work and I’m vaccinated and I’m also someone that has had a serious bout with Covid in 3/20
10-16-2021, 12:02 PM
Bob Heitzman
Maybe this Google search: face mask frame

=================
email:rheitzman at gmail
10-16-2021, 12:43 PM
ToddAllen
Masks can interfere with breathing. Because of my weakness walking is challenging causing heavier breathing similar to what I needed to run many years ago when I was able to run. Last year when we had an outdoor mask mandate here in Chicago wearing a mask while walking was troublesome. I minimized the problem by making a very loose fitting mask out of a single layer of a light open mesh fabric. I'm fairly certain it did absolutely nothing to reduce inhaling or exhaling viruses but it was sufficient to protect me from people enforcing masking and I could walk about as vigorously as without any mask at all.
10-17-2021, 09:23 PM
Cam
Covid interferes with breathing permanently. KD'ers are at risk population, which is why I qualified for my third vax shot. If you're healthy enough to work, I'd wear a mask in that environment. Are you sure your breathing difficulties are mask-related?
10-17-2021, 09:33 PM
Kal
Hi Cam
Thanks for response I am not sure about anything but I have had difficulty breathing when I’m wearing a mask. Especially when I have to speak. I understand the risks of Covid and have had a serious bout with it.
Thankfully I have recovered, it was the worst sickness I ever experienced.