Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Last chance to participate in research project!

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last chance to participate in research project!
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi my name is Amy Kaczmarek and I am a Genetic Counseling student at Arcadia University. I had previously sent out a request for volunteers to participate in my Masters Degree thesis project. I am investigating the use of various social support systems and ways of coping by men with Kennedy’s Disease. Participation includes taking a twenty minute online survey. If you have already completed the survey, thank you for your participation. If you have not taken the survey, I again invite you to participate in this research study. Participants must be age 18 or over, have a diagnosis of Kennedy’s Disease, reside in the United States, and have internet access. Consent to participate in the survey will be done online prior to beginning the survey.
If you need additional information please contact me. If I am unable to answer your questions, you may also contact my faculty advisor –
Kathryn Spitzer Kim, M.S., C.G.C.
E-mail spitzerk@arcadia.edu
Phone 215-517-2598

Below is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s....DpJmyxCY_2bipA_3d_3d

Thank you for your help in my efforts,
Amy Kaczmarek