Kennedys Disease Community
Master's Degree Thesis project - I need your help!!

This topic can be found at:
https://kennedysdisease.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8581031121/m/944108192

11-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Amy Kaczmarek
Master's Degree Thesis project - I need your help!!
Hi my name is Amy Kaczmarek. I am a Genetic Counseling student at Arcadia University. I am requesting that men with Kennedy’s Disease voluntarily participate in a research project. I am investigating the use of various social support systems and ways of coping by men with Kennedy’s Disease as my Master’s Degree thesis project.
Participation would involve completing an online survey that takes approximately twenty minutes. Participants must be age 18 or over, have a diagnosis of Kennedy’s Disease, reside in the United States, and have internet access. Consent to participate in the survey will be done online prior to beginning the survey.
If you need additional information please contact me:
akaczmarek@arcadia.edu
If I am unable to answer your questions, you may also contact my faculty advisor –
Kathryn Spitzer Kim, M.S., C.G.C.
E-mail spitzerk@arcadia.edu
Phone 215-517-2598

Below is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s....DpJmyxCY_2bipA_3d_3d

Thank you for your time,
Amy Kaczmarek
11-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Pocatello Jim
Thank you! I for one will be sure to participate.

Pocatello Jim
11-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Bruce
As I mentioned in my blog, I completed the survey Friday. Some of the questions were thought provoking and gave me ideas for future blog posts.

The survey is confidential (no personal information is collected).
05-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Lolo
So Amy, did you find anything to help us?

God is the greatest physician of all.
05-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Lolo
Bruce, I love your blog! I had trouble getting to sign in but I'm in now. I am learning a lot from the blog and appreciate your writing.

God is the greatest physician of all.
05-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Bruce
Lo, I am happy to hear it is helpful.