Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KD Officially Posted...
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I was so excited today when in a doctor's office I picked up a Neurology Now magazine. In the back where directory is listing phone numbers, web addresses, etc. for diseases...Tah-Dah!! Officially listed with all the other more recognized diseases was Kennedys Disease. I could not believe it. Now, maybe in the future doctors will acknowledge that it does exist and I am not crazy, or "rare" as they say to me. Just maybe more docs are recognizing that "..we are here, we are here..we are here." Horton really does here a Who!!
Also, Publisher of the mag with articles written by American Academy of Neurology has info on a wide variety of neurological disorders. You can find more at www.aan.com/store or 651-695-2717 or 800-879-1960. It's like a little light shinning on our KD. I hope this is helpful to someone. Have a great day!
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Thanks, Lori

I went to the website and also did a search from there. It is good to see the KDA and KD shown quite often.