Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Great Britain  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Consultant Neurologist in the West Midlands
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Consultant Neurologist in the West Midlands
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Haven't logged on to the forum for several months and have discovered that we now have a GB section - thanks to all involved in creating this facility

Although I haven't met with her for a couple of years now, my initial diagnosis and post-diagnosis meetings were with Professor Morrison at the Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre, Birmingham.

Unlike some consultants, Professor Morrison is very pleasant, easy to talk to, and is prepared to spend time discussing her patient's condition and concerns
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi John. Good to hear from you. We are making progress with our mission to Raise Awareness of KD especially in the UK. Its good to know that there are consultants who care, and have an understanding about what it is like to live with KD. You should drop in to our Facebook page. We have lots going on at the moment. The RgaTour is an amazing event, and there is always someone around to help or support others. Sometimes we just have a giggle about silly things. Well it cant be all gloom and doom can it? Take care and hope to see you on FB if you wish to join us.
Best wishes.
Eric