Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Great Britain  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Great Britain Chat Room Opportunity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Britain Chat Room Opportunity
 Login/Join

Picture of Bruce
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
As some of you know, we have a KDA Chat Room open 24 hrs/day - seven days a week. Chat rooms are an effective way to text 'live' with several members at the same time.

There are some reserved times for specific chats. These times are:
- 1st Saturday of each month at 10:30-11:30 AM Eastern Time (USA). General chat open to everyone.
- 2nd Saturday of each month at 11:00-12:00 AM Eastern Time (USA). Chat for carriers, spouses with husbands with KD, family members, and significant others.

We have set up the following times to encourage chat rooms in other parts of the world. Note: These are 'Unhosted' Public KDA Chats will be held at the following times on the third Saturday of each month:

1) Europe: 10:00 a.m. GMT (London).
2) North and South America: 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time (New York).
3) Pacific Rim: 10:00 a.m. Central Time (Darwin, Australia)

If the 10:00 AM GMT on the third Saturday of each month doesn't work for Team-Great Britain, chose another time that works for a good number of the team. This might be an effective way to chat on a specific topic or just shoot the breeze.

Give it some thought and enjoy the KDA Chat Room. KDA Chat Room
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Bruce, thank you for your efforts regarding the chat room for Team-Great Britain. I do hope that we can develop the whole T-GB concept into something really worthwhile and of value and interest to everybody, Wherever they may be.
Best wishes to all.
Graham.
Hi Team-GB
I have content control on my Android phone and it wont let me in
the chat room. Sorry to miss out but hope it goes well. Eric
Hi all,
I think this is a great way to keep in touch. Is anyone out there?
Elisia
I have not been in a chat room before so am a novice. Is anyone here from Team GB .... or do I have the wrong chat room? Wink
Picture of Bruce
I might be reading this wrong, but it sounds like some of you believe this Forum is the chat. The chat room can be found at this link: KDA Chat Room.

You have to register the first time you use it. After that, just click on the same link and enter your user-name and password.

Don't give up. It might take a few chats for people to become comfortable with the process, but it is a good way to chat 'real-time'.