Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Great Britain  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Welcome to the new KDA Great Britain Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome to the new KDA Great Britain Forum
 Login/Join

Picture of Bruce
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Eric Mager and I have been discussing how we can help increase awareness within Great Britain. Since the KDA Forum is so actively used (average of 1,500 page views per day), we felt the first step would be to add a new Category to the KDA Forum that would be for our friends across the pond.

You can add posts using any of the topics shown in the top box named "Post to:". If you need a specific new topic (section), please let me know.

Good luck and enjoy your new forum.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Bruce. Many thanks for you help and also thanks to everyone at the KDA.
I shall be visiting often and hope we can contribute to your efforts.
Best wishes. Eric
Well done Eric and bruce. I hope we can progress this category and make a worthwhile contribution to the forum for all.
Graham.
Hi everyone. Just a quick one to let you know that Graham Lee has
taken on the role of Joint Administrator for our GB presence hear
on the KDA website. Many thanks Graham. Eric
Hi Bruce. I have just read of your resignation, you have surprised me, you are the face of the Association to many of us. I am sure you will be happy in your new role developing the size and scope of the Association. I look forward to maintaining contact with you in the future. I certainly wish you all the best in your new role.
I also look forward to Ed taking the helm and look foorward to his input and vision for the future.
Best Wishes from me, Eric and all of us at T-GB.
Picture of Bruce
Thank you. Seven years is a long run. I am looking forward to stepping back a little so I can focus on the editing of my book and some other things that have been pushed to the back seat.

I am certain Ed will be great in this leadership role. His knowledge of Kennedy's Disease and KD research has been an asset to the KDA. And, Ed will have a team of volunteers to help him move the KDA forward.