Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Medications and Therapies    Osteoporosis - successful supplement

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Osteoporosis - successful supplement
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
About this time last year I had a bone density scan and "failed" with a -3.2, well into the Osteoporosis region. The tech that did the test suggested New Chapter's Bone Strength.

VitaCost

This year the scan return -1.9! Well out of the osteoporosis Dx region but improvement is still needed.

I just did the $40 heal screen test and didn't do the high end CAT-like scanner stuff, but I have faith in the screen.

The NC Bone Strength is not cheap but I like their source of calcium and the other supplements included in the doses. I did some research on other supplements but didn't find anything that looked as good as the NC product. When I started the instructions were for 2 pills at lunch and 1 at supper. Since then some studies have suggested a larger dose late in the day is the better approach. So I'm now using 1 at lunch and 2 after supper.

Of course weight bearing exercise is also recommended, but...

I was pleasantly surprised that the supplement was so successful.

=================
email:rheitzman at gmail