Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    abuse humen right to KD patient
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

abuse humen right to KD patient
 Login/Join

posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
she told me , you have to apply any job on company website and win in the interview, the important thing is no job on company post only one job is the job title ---new grad position which means i can not apply, i think this company try to block me and push me to insurance if like this i should talk with a lawyer early. is there some one can help me out?
last 4 month hard work, the feed back is a stress cristamas vacation. unfair, why i have this disease, what wrong i have, God punish me for what, I still can not figure out.
Canadian companies have a reasonable duty to accommodate disabilities, and if the company is a reasonable size, it really cannot say it cannot accommodate. I know a lawyer in Winnipeg specializing in disabilities who consults for free; if not in Manitoba, he most likely knows a good lawyer in the province you live in.
thank you for your help, Cam. can I have that lawyer information? and I will contact with him.I just have my christamas dinner and coming back from my church , I pray , hope God help me out, and give the right thing to this world.
today, we have a church meeting, i already meet a lawyer in church. he told me try to avoid law course for my case, this is long course, he saw me and say my physical condition still good to work, if the company not accomadating me, he know some lawyer in edmonton. they will call the company, and they will call you back, today i find lawyer is very important, and i hope I can donate my money to the people who can give real help to me
a question-- why kennedy association do not have some money foundation with some lawyer firm. like me , i need help from medical company for new drug, and i also need lawyer help me out and got my right.
why we do not have post for law issues