Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area living with KD?

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area living with KD?
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hello,

My name is Ralph and I have been recently been diagnosed with KD. I have been experiencing weakness progressively for the past few years. I just wanted to connect with people who were local to the Bay Area. Thank you.
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Ralph, there are several men living with Kennedy's Disease in California. Several have published their contact information on the KDA website. California Contacts

You'll need to log in to gain access to this page. If you haven't registered with the website, you'll need to do that first.
Yes sir. i live in Santa Rosa. I was diagnosed in 2010 myself. Glad to know there are other people around who face the same struggles I do. Glad to meet you.
Bruce, how do I add myself to that contact list?
Picture of Mike Wilson
I would also like to add my name top this list. I live in Roseville, CA
Picture of Bruce
Thanks, Mike for asking to be listed as another contact point in your area. Follow the link below and give your full name, location and email address. You'll be added to the Worldwide Contacts page. Thanks again.
http://www.kennedysdisease.org/index.php/contact-us