Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Muscle frenzy
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey guys been awhile was curious what you can take or do to calm muscle down recently been getting weaker in right shoulder sending anxiety threw roof so all my muscles are jumping non stop and I was doing so well for awhile didn’t even notice my fasciculations or has anyone experience such a thing just trying to get body calm again thanks
Picture of ToddAllen
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
I find a hot bath consistently produces deep relaxation and better sleep if done before bed time. During the day mindfulness style meditation sometimes helps but takes some practice for better results. Deep fatigue aggravates symptoms such as tremors, fasciculations and cramping. I've adopted brief intense patterns of exercise and activities to get the benefits of muscle use while minimizing the resulting fatigue and fatigue associated trouble.

Avoiding foods which spike my blood sugar as checked using a finger prick monitor has been helpful. Which for me meant turning my diet upside down, cutting out the breads, potatoes, fruit juices, rice and other grains and legumes that were the bulk of my diet and eating more eggs, meat, fish, salad veg, nuts and seeds.

There has been no supplement that consistently produces dramatic results for me. But there have been times when I've felt increased intake of electrolytes such as sodium, potassium and magnesium have been helpful and sometimes added B vitamins though lately I've been fine without vitamin supplementation by eating more high vitamin foods such as liver.