Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Neurologist in the SF Bay Area

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neurologist in the SF Bay Area
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I have KD and am moving to the Bay Area in the new year. I am looking for a neurologist in the area who has experiences with KD patients and wonder if anyone has some recommendations.

Thanks!
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hello DF. First, I want to point out that I have never lived in California to know of a Dr. The below Drs. names were listed on a KDA website page at one point. The page was taken down recently to check for accuracy since the list was created probably a good 20 years ago and drs. move and retire.. I have no idea if these drs are still practicing. Where I have found success is by contacting a local MDA clinic. I am sure the bay area would have a few clinics. You can also post a message on our KDA facbook page by going to https://www.facebook.com/cured4KD. Good luck.

Jonathan S. Katz, M.D.
2324 Sacramento St, Ste 111
San Francisco, CA 94115
(415) 600-3604-

Albert La Spada, M.D., PhD, FACMG
2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, Ste 0642
La Jolla, CA 92093
(858) 246-0148

Tahseen Mozaffar, MD
200 S. Manchester Ave, Ste 110
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 456-2332

John W. Day, MD, PhD
Neelam Goyal, MD
Jacinda Sampson, Neurogenticist
Yuen So, MD, PhD
Stanford Neuroscience Health Center
Department of Neurology & Neurological Sciences
213 Quarry Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
650-497-5934
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Thank you, Ron! Looks like many doctors from Stanford Neuroscience Health Center are still there. I will give the center a call.