Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit
Kennedys Disease Association Homepage    Kennedys Disease Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion  Hop To Forums  Open Topic    Leuprorelin Trial Results

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leuprorelin Trial Results
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the MDA website (http://www.mda.org/home.htm) has published the results of the Leuprorelin trial results earlier done in Japan.

Kinda disappointing but at the same time curious in that the point of the study focused on swallowing versus overall muscle improvement.

I guess it's even more disappointing for those of us who were wishing to enter next year's hot dog eating contest.
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Luis, this was phase three of the trial. The first two phases were focused on overall health. It is my understanding that in the first two phases there appeared to be come benefit for swallowing so they decided to continue to the trial to see if it actually did benefit swallowing.

I believe you can still enter the contest. Just ask for the hot dogs to be pureed before hand.