Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I've never used a "forum" before so I hope I am entering information correctly! My husband was diagnosed with KD some years ago. As much as I wanted to become involved before now, I felt I should wait until he was comfortable "sharing" his concerns with me and others. He has recently begun to participate in the on-line chats and I think it has been helpful just to know others are experiencing similar concerns that he is. Personally, I am looking forward to the wives & significant others chats. They are the 2nd Saturday of the month correct? I am very willing to do what I can to help this organization in any way I can.
Thanks for your support!
cdh17901
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Welcome to the KDA Forum. There is not correct or incorrect way to use the forum. I believe it is important just to use it. It provides a vehicle for asking questions and sharing concerns/opportunities/lessons learned, etc.

Yes, the Wives and Sig Others Chat is on the second Saturday of each month at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.

The KDA, being an all volunteer organization, can use everyone's help. Each person has skills and attributes that help to make the KDA a little more successful.

I would also encourage you to read, and hopefully comment (reply) to, the "How are you dealing with Kennedy's Disease" topic in this Open Topics section. I encourage comments/feedback from men and women from all over the world because each bring a particular insight that is often refreshing as well as educational.

Again, welcome to the Forum. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hello. I just wanted to thank you for responding to my post so quickly. I look forward to learning more about KD and becoming more involved with KDA as time allows.