Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vibration?
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hey guys how is everyone doing was wondering started feeling vibration in left leg I guess my question would be is that the start of a new tremor or is it something else has anyone experience that thanks for your time
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Brad, is this vibration like a fasciculation, or a tremor if you have your leg in a certain position, or like a hand tremor?
I have had this vibrating sensation in my entire body before, many times while falling asleep. I have no clue what it is, but you are definitely not alone!

It is difficult to describe - I briefly tried to describe to the Doctors at NIH, but quickly gave up. For me, it feels like my body is vibrating. I don't know if it actually is physically moving at all, but the sensation is very clear. Totally different than fasciculation, tremor or cramp; all of which I experience as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ben,
It happens when i stop walking and standing still for awhile it starts to feel like it vibrates I don’t have it when I am sitting just when I am standing
Picture of Bruce
Sure, that helps a lot. Yes, that sounds like a normal reaction after the trunk muscles (hips, quads and calves) have been used. It is often a signal that you have overdone and need to take a short rest. I hope this helps.
Hello Guys ! I had similar situation durring service in the church i had inner and absolutely visible tremor, buzzing feeling and my legs starting shakeing after long standing, than is reduced by the rest. Mostly very hard to handle when I need to stand, and especially someone wants to speak with me on the corridor in the University..is very complicated..