Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dullness of Pain?
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Was wondering if anyone has experience dullness in feeling pain? I've found that over time areas where I usually had intense pain, lower back muscles now seem to barely register previous levels of pain. Still get some muscle cramps but seems that over time the severity gets less and less.
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Fisher, yes ... that is something I noticed several years ago. Where the cramps use to be intense, they are now rather mild (perhaps just an ache). I also noticed that my sensory nerves in my toes, feet, and hands are not as sensitive.
Fisher,

Like Bruce, I too have noticed a loss of feeling in my feet and hands, and to some degree, in my arms and face. I have not experienced leg or back cramps since pre-onset (1980's). I really only feel pain when I overdo it. That is one of the strange things about KD. We all have similar symptoms, but some of us also exhibit different symptoms, and at different rates.
For the longest time if I could sit for more than 25-30 minutes without having to get up and got for a walk. Now I can sit for hours. Use to go to Chiropractor about every two weeks, haven't been to him in year and half. Rather strange not to feel intense pain as I was once accustom too. Anyway one day at a time. Thanks for sharing.