Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sadly
 Login/Join

Picture of Robbie2
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
My husband, Terry Bobby, lost his battle with cancer last Tuesday, October 9th. He was diagnosed with Kennedy's Disease in September 2006. I hope the link in his obituary notice will generate some funds for KD research. One day there will be a cure and/or a treatment and that day can't come too soon. All the very best, Robbie

http://passages.winnipegfreepr...|DESC,last_name|ASC/
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Hi Robbie. I offer my condolences at your great loss. A long and happy marriage to the end. God bless.
Graham.
Hi Robbie,

I am somewhat new here DX last year in Sept. I just wanted to offer my condolences and will say a prayer for you and your family.
Hi Robbie,
I am very sorry to hear of the your loss. Thanks very much for remembering KD research in the obituary.
Picture of Lolo
Robbie, I am so sorry to read you lost your husband. I read the obit and see you were married 42 years! I cannot imagine the grief you are feeling. My husband also has KD and I dread the day I will go through what you now are experiencing.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your extended family. My deepest sympathies to you.
lois
Picture of Robbie2
Thank you all very much for your kind condolences, both here, and also following Terry's obituary notice online. My thoughts and prayers will also be with all of you, who are living with KD every day and working towards a cure. It cannot come soon enough for those who are waiting. Love and strength to us all.