Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Creating A Fundraiser
 Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
I would like to have a fundraiser for KDA. I am thinking about doing a "Kennedy's Ride". It would be a Motorcycle ride to Lake Okechobee in South Florida. I would love to get a all of the information for hosting a fundraiser. Motorcyclists in General just look for a reason for a Group Ride. Thanks, Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob Tudor,
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Bob, that would be great. We need everyone's help to fund important research and education. I have sent the link to your forum question to our Fundraising Chairman and our Volunteer Chairman. They should be contacting you shortly. Thanks again.
Bruce
Picture of MikeG
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
Bob, please contact me regarding the “Kennedy's Ride” that you are planning. I would like to hear what you have in mind and share some of the success stories that we have had with fundraising in the past with KDA. You can contact me via mike.goynes@gmail.com. Thanks, Mike
Bob, I'm willing to help with fundraiser but I live in Michigan. I have also submitted my contact information to Mike. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there,

I would love to do some fund raiseing please can you send me some details. Smiler
Welcome Jaycee! I apologize for my delay in responding, as a member of the KDA Fundraising Committee I will forward your statement of interest to our Fundraising Chairperson, Lou Tudor for follow up. Thank you for your interest! Carla
We need fundraisers in every possible area! Please let me know what you have in mind or ask me for ideas. We can work together and raise some funds!