Home Login/Join My Space Help Members Forums Search Today's Active Topics New Since Last Visit

Moderators: Bruce, SusanneW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terry Waite
 Login/Join

Picture of Bruce
posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Lou Tudor, the president of the KDA posted this on Facebook yesterday.

We are deeply saddened to hear that Terry Waite has suffered a massive stroke today and is on life support.

Terry is one of the founders of the KDA.
May God bless Terry and his family.
KDA Facebook
Picture of Bruce
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Lou Tudor posted the following message last night:

Terry Waite has left this world a better place. We all grieve to know he is no longer with us, but celebrate his life of bringing us all together to find a cure for KD.
May he rest in peace in Gods arms.
+++++++++++++

My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family.
Beautifully stated Lou. I second your words wholeheartedly. A very sad day indeed. My thoughts are with Susanne and his family.Without their efforts we would not be here today.
Graham.
I was wondering how he was doing; my condolences to his family. When I first started experiencing the terror of laryngeal spasms, Terry was the one who explained what was going on, and generally eased my mind. While I never met the man in person, I owe him a debt of gratitude.
Picture of Bruce
Terry was the reason I joined the KDA. I found him online and we communicated several times via email. He encouraged me to join and the rest is history. Through the years, Susanne was the spark-plug and Terry was the anchor for maintaining and growing the KDA. I know it can happen at anytime, but 56 is just too young.
Picture of ToddAllen
I'm very saddened to learn of Terry's death. He and Susanne have done so much to help speed the day when there is treatment for our condition and I wish he would be here to share in our joy when that day comes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ToddAllen,